Header Ads

Dreams..


“When I sleep, I have a different world in my mind,
A world suitable for a persona of my kind.

This world is different from what it is outside,
Happiness filled within, songs are sung in the inside.

I asked my mother what they were
For they chase me every time, everywhere.

My mother said "They are your dreams sweety!
I'm sure they must be cute and pretty.
Don't keep them in your heart,
Let them out, as this is where your life will start."

Now I see my dreams in reality,
As I had the vision and clarity,
To have a burning desire
And to live a life that can inspire.

Even you have a world of yours to see,
Just as me...
It's surely your cup of tea
To live your dreams completely!”



A small thought in this form of poem that I have written. Though not in a professional way, but still I hope every reader can connect themselves to this small collection of words as dreams are an important part of our life. Anybody can survive. But, to live your life you need an ounce of courage to fulfill your dreams. Just dreaming is not sufficient. Necessary hard work should be put in to make your dream into reality. It’s your life, your choices, your wishes. Live them the way you want for you are the creator of your destiny! 


No comments