Header Ads

Pick Up Lines


Hello there!!! Yes it’s you I am waving at. It’s just the time of the year when Love is in the air and it actually can be very lonely for single people who are in need of company(:P  You know what I mean). So, we at 9degrees actually appreciate the concept of falling in love because Love is a wonderful thing to be shared and cherished. However, Love is just another English word until someone’s comes around and adds meanings to it. It is one of nature’s purest emotions but is extremely underrated. So, we decided to encourage the concept of Love by simply dedicating one blog entry to it.

Love is something that just doesn’t happen until we go looking for it. At least that’s something I believe in. A person can fall in Love only when they are willing to do so and are actually looking for it. Some of us are lucky enough to fall for a person we know and have befriended already. However, for the others who aren’t so lucky, there is always a chance to find that in a stranger. And the best way to befriend a stranger is to use a pick up line. Voila!!! You just found the way to fall in Love. But you need the right pick up line otherwise, you my friend may end up with a broken jaw or worse stitches on that beautiful face of yours!!!!




Still, there’s no need to worry because we have selected some of the most classy pick-up lines ever created by mankind. They are described in the form of situations so that everyone can feel free to edit/make appropriate changes to actually start using them. ALL THE BEST!!!! And don’t worry because ALL IS WELL!!

1.      Your smile is like Expelliarmus!!! Simple yet Disarming!!

2.      Person1: Do you by any chance like water??
            Person2: Yes(obviously everyone like water, else we will be dead)
      Person1: Good, because you already like 70% of me.


3.      Do you have a Band-Aid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.


4.      Does your left eye hurt? Because you've been looking right all day.

5.      Are you a parking ticket? Because you've got fine written all over you.

6.      You shouldn't wear makeup. It's messing with perfection!

7.      If I were to ask you out on a date, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question?

8.      No wonder the sky is grey today, all the blue is in your eyes.

9.      Are you a piece of Carbon because I would love to date you!!

10.  You're like a dictionary; you add meaning to my life!

11.  You and the sun have something in common. You're both really hot!

12.  Is your last name Gillette? Because you are the best a man can get.

13.  Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?

14.  The only thing your eyes haven't told me is your name.

15.  I'm Mr. Right, someone said you were looking for me?

16.  Person1: How much does a polar bear weigh?? 
                        Person2: I have no idea (No sane person knows this!)
                        Person1: Enough to break the ice. Hi! I am … (tell your name here)

17.  On a scale of 1 to 10, you're a 9. I'm the 1 you need.

18.  If I told you that you had a great body, would you hold it against me?

19.  If you were a burger at McDonalds, you'd be McGorgeous.

This list of pick-up lines can be beneficial if you ooze confidence and have the right attitude. If the line fails, then you must be ready to face an awkward situation as well. I also would take this opportunity to ask girls to not simply slap the boy if he tries this because he might actually mean what he said, but if you aren’t interested then you can take it as a complimentand tell that in plain words to the boy. So, let’s just spread love and happiness.


PS- If you are a male engineer studying in India reading this blog, I am really sorry for you because the chances of you hitting your target are so low that it’s better if you quit engineering and take up something else!!!

Disclaimer: All the stunts and actions mentioned above are to be performed solely at the viewer’s discretion. The author is not responsible for any mishaps that may follow the performance.


No comments