Header Ads

Every deep thinker's mind


The journey I go through sometimes turns out to be better than the destination I reach. Cynical right? I feel the feeling I have when I travel or take up this journey is better than the feeling I might experience when I reach. I don't know the reason. But it ultimately turns out that I learn more from the journey. Happiness I gain when I reach is something.. 




But what I learn here is the greatest. The big dreams I hold in my little eyes unravel before me asking me to fulfill them. All the questions I had and have at the moment just pop out all of a sudden craving to seek answers. I get lost in thoughts. The problems this society faces knocks the door of my heart, melting it to find a solution to feed the dying. The lessons I learnt in the past push me into thinking of a better future. The love and care my parents shower on me motivate me to bring out the best in me. The changes what life has brought to me invokes me to embrace new challenges. The humiliation I faced all over provokes me to show them who I am with my actions. Finally, the journey teaches me to keep going as there is no need for me to stop anywhere. Every stop is the start for a new and a fresh beginning of something new, better or best and that stop is never the full stop! I do not know what's in store  for me. Maybe this is why people say success is a journey, not the destination. I've learnt how to succeed. Though I reached my place, will never forget what I've gone through!!


Author: M. Roopa Tejaswini

No comments