Header Ads

Art of Flirting

Art of Flirting

"If you hold 11 roses in your hand and stand infront of a mirror, you will get to see 12 most beautiful flowers on the earth."

"For  moment I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Now I see that I'm very much alive and heaven has been brought to me."

The girl would think you are a mere flirt who is sending feelers to show up his enormous interest in you, just like many boys. But that was only the second thing that comes to her mind. What about the first one? She gets flattered by the way you have described her beauty, which means you are aleady half way there.
Flirting is a negotiation process that takes place after there has been some intial attraction.




When we drive this motive we seriously wanted to turn this friendship into a serious relationship. We just want to closely interact with each other. So, a general tendency is to describe her beauty for which we are attracted to at the first look. As a person can't get into any topic straight so we start beating round the bush. They dance round the topic - joking, complimenting, leaning in while talking, asking about interests even though we are not interested & using physical hues to show their true intention.

There's an old friend of mine during my high school, who wrote a letter to a girl describing her appearence. I feel like quoting it as much as I remember because I can't possibly skip that as we are talking about flirting.

"Your beauty is so famine & destructive that it can rage fire in the hearts of the heartless. Your appearance is so flawless, that if God is able to create anything more beautiful than you, I'm sure he will keep it for himself.
Empires fell, Emperors passed, Civilisations are reduced to ashes but your eyes spread the cosmic light that can lead the earth into immortality and ecstasy. Your walk's so constructive and even a pockmark on your face becomes a crater on moon.
 If I could reach out and hold a star for everytime you've made me smile, I'd hold the sky in my hands. I wish you make me smile again."



What would have been next? The girl turned speechless and tear-full. Is that his love that turned up or his lines. I don't know what you people think but I came to a confused two-fold conclusion. One thing is that you must have a poetic touch to love someone OR whoever fell in love becomes a poet.

Most guys tend to mistake being nice, to being pushover. That's why it's always important to strike the right balance. Treat her the way she is and be the way you are, be yourself. At the end of the day, women always be with the one who is authentic. You may approach her and be nice to her by flirting but your words must always enhance your personality, not replace it.
#LifeSytle  #9D

Related blogs:

Gender equality or inequality

Dreams


No comments